· Every student has the potential and responsibility to succeed.
· Completion matters and every student counts.
· In an institutional culture that emphasizes student success.
· Community college allows individuals to grow as far as their talents will allow.
We commit to...
· Reaching out to students in need by encouraging, nurturing, and guiding them toward college completion.
· Serving as role models by attending classes, being prepared, and participating in and engaging in discussions with professors and students inside and outside of class.
· Discussing career-planning with professors and staff to ensure timely completion.
· Learning about and using college support services.
We ask and trust...
· Every trustee, employee, and student organization to help the student body understand the great value of obtaining degrees and certifications.
· Our college to encourage the faculty and staff to create meaningful ways of supporting students in scholarly endeavors, social engagement, and career planning efforts.
· The community as a whole to work with us towards our pursuit of college completion.