Access to information technology is available through hardware and software. These tools and resources are dynamic as technology and appropriate accommodations are developed. A list of adaptive hardware and software available on the Citrus College campus can be found on the DSP&S web site.
There are a variety of tools available to assist in determining web accessibility and usability for end-users. These tools include:
- screen readers - JAWS for Windows
- speech recognition software - DragonDictate and Dragon NaturallySpeaking
- text-to-speech software - Kuzweil 3000/1000
- screen magnification - ZoomText and ZoomText Xtra!
- braille - Duxbury braille system
- tactile reproductions - 3D Copying Machine
- as well as accessories included with the Windows operating system
District personnel should contact the alternate media specialist at email@example.com for the on-campus locations of these products.