|RESPONSIBILITIES for 2009-2010|
· Review, update, create Instructional Board Policies and Administrative Procedures.
· Support implementation of annual program review and connection to budget development.
· Respond to recommendation items pertinent to educational programs from the 2009 accreditation visit.
· Review and evaluate program review documents.
· Confirm accuracy of inventory of approved programs.
· Facilitate open dialogue regarding budget challenges and impact on instructional programs.
· Implement and monitor Educational Master Plan and related sections of Strategic Plan.
|MEMBERSHIP of EPC
The number of members is recommended by EPC and approved by the Steering Committee. Representatives from constituent groups are selected by those groups:
· Academic Senate
|EPC receives reports/information from: |
· College Success Program
· Distance Education Program
· Enrollment Management Committee
· Green Team
· Honors Program
· Workforce Council