All users will need to create a NEW User Account.
An email account will be required to complete your application with CCC Apply.
Complete and submit the application; be sure to click the "FINISH" link.
Print confirmation page for your records
Check your personal email account for:
- your Confirmation Receipt email
and, within two business days,
- your Citrus ID Number and Welcome Letter
Need help with the application process?
Call (626) 914-8511
- High school graduates
- Individuals in possession of a California high school proficiency certificate, certificate of completion
- Persons at least 18 years of age who may profit from instruction
- K-12 students (students enrolled in K-12 schools will need to download, print, complete and submit the
Concurrent Enrollment Packet)
International students who are eligible for admission under a student visa (F-1)
High School Seniors
If you are a graduating high school senior concurrently enrolled at Citrus College and plan to attend the subsequent term, you will need to reapply as a first time college student. Submit a target letter confirming your graduation date from your high school if you are not 18 years old by the first day of instruction. This may also prevent registration.
Other College Applications
Non-credit and Community Education
FERPA Information for Parents
According to state (ED49061) and federal (FERPA) regulations, parents of a community college student do not have a right to access their child's student records, regardless of whether the student is under the age of 18.
- If you have NEVER applied to Citrus College and are eligible to attend, you will need to apply.
- If you are a graduating high school senior concurrently enrolled at Citrus College and plan to attend the subsequent term, you will need to reapply as a first time college student. Submit a target letter confirming your graduation date from your high school if you are not 18 years old by the first day of instruction. This may also prevent registration.
- If you are a former Citrus student and have not attended the prior two semesters, you will need to apply.
You can apply for summer session and fall semester beginning January 1, and for winter session and spring semester beginning September 1.
Once you apply, you do not need to reapply, as long as you register for the term you applied for, or you register for one of the next two terms after the term for which you applied.
On the application, you will be asked to select a program/major. If you are not sure what course of study to select, please visit the
program/major website for free online tools to help with selection of a career and program/major.
Your Social Security Number (SSN) is not used as your student ID; instead, you will be assigned a Citrus College ID.
However, please include your SSN on your application as it is required for Enrollment Verification with the National Student Clearing House, 1098Ts (Tax Credit), the G.I. Bill, and various financial aid processes.