Accordion Content
  • ​​​ Apply for Admission Online
    • You can apply for summer session and fall semester beginning January 1 and for winter session and spring semester beginning September 1.
    • On the application, you will be asked to select a program/major. If you are not certain what course of study/major to select, please visit Career/Transfer Center website​ to access free online tools and other resources to help with selection of a career pathways and major.
    • Once you apply, you do not need to reapply as you register for the term you applied for, or you register for one of the next two terms after the term you applied for.

  • Apply for Financial Aid Online

​It is recommended that all official transcripts are on file prior to each registration period and before you schedule an appointment with a counselor or educational advisor.

  • First-Time Students: After leaving high school mail final transcripts to the Admissions and Records Office.

  • Returning Students: If you have completed college work since you last attended Citrus College, have your official transcripts mailed to the Admissions and Records Office.

  • Transfer Students: Have your official transcripts mailed to the Admissions and Records Office.
The mailing address to send transcripts: 

Admissions and Records
Citrus College
1000 W. Foothill Blvd.
​Glendora, CA 91741

Foreign transcripts must be evaluated by an approved transcript evaluation service. Seek advice from a counselor prior to evaluating foreign transcripts.


​​​​Beginning​ November 1, 2018, placement into English and math is based upon self-reported high school GPA and the last math course completed in high school with a "C-" or better. All applicants receive an email with their placement into English and math. Students who took English and/or math at another college need to submit their official college transcript(s) to the Admissions and Records office for proper placement. Students with questions about their placement should meet with a counselor.

Students without high school data on the application receive the following placements, which provide access to transfer-level English and math:


  • English 101+S (5 units) with support

Students may pick one of the following choices:

  • Transfer-level Statistics with support: Math 065 (2 units) plus Math 165 (4 units) - open to all students
  • Intermediate Algebra with support: Math 050 (3 units) plus Math 150 (5 units) - for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) majors

Students interested in studying business or psychology should check with a counselor regarding selecting appropriate math courses.

English as a Second Language (ESL)

  • International (F-1 visa) students need to contact the International Student Center (ISC) to schedule taking the ESL Accuplacer test.
  • Non-international ESL students need to contact the Counseling and Advisement Center​ for a referral form to take the ESL Accuplacer test if assessment is determined to be required. Non-international ESL students are those students whose primary language at home is other than English and who require additional English language support to develop reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.

Students applying to Citrus College MUST complete the online orientation. Registration will be withheld from those students who do not complete orientation by the deadline date.

The deadline date for summer/fall applicants is October 31 and the deadline date for winter/spring applicants is June 30.

Orientation is offered online.​ New students who complete the online orientation component must then RSVP for a Student Educational Plan (SEP) Workshop.

For detailed information about Online Orientation and SEP Workshops, please visit the Orientation Services page.

Students who believe they are exempt, or those who want to read about procedures for challenging matriculation regulatory provisions, may refer to the Student Success and Support Program section in the Schedule of Classes or the Citrus College Catalog​.​​


​​​Meeting with a counselor/educational advisor is an important part of student success to help students achieve their course of study. The Student Educational Plan (SEP) lists courses that pertain to the identified course of study and is required for participation in many programs on campus. Check with the Counseling and Advisement Center, or appropriate counseling office in which you are eligible to receive services, for available SEP services.

After completion of the ​orientation, complete a SEP.

  • If you have completed 15 or less college units, attend a Course Planning Session to create a one semester SEP.
  • If you have 16 or more college units completed, make an appointment with a counselor to complete a SEP.

For the Course Planning Session schedule and to make an appointment, check out the Counseling and Advisement Center online, call (626) 914-8530, or stop by the Counseling and Advisement Center (located on the second floor of the Student Services Building).

If you are eligible for specialty counseling services, inquire with the appropriate department for available SEP services. Failure to complete a SEP will result in a lower registration appointment.


​View your registration appointment date on portal. You will need your Citrus Identification Number and Personal Identification Number (PIN). Your PIN is your birth date (example: if April 30, 1988, then enter 043088) unless you previously changed your PIN.

There is a YouTube video on how to view your registration appointment.

For information on how registration appointments are issued and what you need to do to ensure you receive a higher registration appointment, visit the registration priority page.

Your appointment is valid for the date and time shown, and for any scheduled registration date and time thereafter.


​On your registration date, go to and click on "Register or Add/Drop Classes."

Be prepared to pay for your classes when you register to avoid losing your classes due to non-payment roll-out.

If you experience technical issues login in to email, WingSpan, wireless access, or Canvas, please visit the Student Login Guide.

There are also YouTube videos on how to search the class schedule, how to register for classes, and how to make a payment.


​If you enroll in a class and miss the first meeting, the instructor may give your place to a waiting student.

If you cannot take the class, it is your responsibility to drop your class online before the drop/withdrawal deadlines.

Back To Top