For the quickest and most convenient way to request official transcripts, Citrus College has partnered with Credentials, Inc. to accept transcript requests online through a secure website. You may request transcripts 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, for a minimal service charge.
Citrus College has also appointed Credentials, Inc. as an agent for processing and sending official electronic PDF transcripts. The PDF transcript contains the identical information as the printed transcript.
Credentials, Inc. will respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 5 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday, by calling (847) 716-3005.
- Transcripts may include Citrus College completed coursework, and may include the coursework from other institutions.
- Citrus College does not release transcripts from other institutions.
- IGETC or CSU Certifications take up to ten (10) business days for processing. Rush service not available. Allow additional time during peak periods.
- Transcript requests will NOT be processed until all outstanding debts and obligations are cleared.
- Citrus College does not process phone, fax, or email requests due to student confidentiality concerns.
- In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, records are not released to a third party without signed authorization of the student.
- Pick-up orders are destroyed after 30 days. No refunds apply. Students are responsible for new order requests and applicable fees.
- Citrus College is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. Replacement copies cannot be issued without the normal transcript fee.
- Citrus College does not fax transcripts.
Title 5 of the California Code of regulations provides that a student may receive the first two (2) copies of their transcripts free. The cost of the transcript is $5. There is also an additional ;$2.35 processing charge for online orders.
Note: There is no charge when ordering the first two free transcripts in person or by mail.
Send NO payment when ordering free transcripts by mail. We do not accept payment for transcripts ordered by mail. For your convenience, you may order the first two (2) free transcripts online with Credentials, Inc. – there will be a $2.35 handling charge when ordering online.
In-person transcript requests are processed in 15 business days. Student must complete a transcript request form, pay applicable fees, and provide a valid photo ID when requesting transcripts.
Mail in requests are only available for first two free transcripts. Processing mail in requests may take up to 15 business days from date of receipt. Student must write a transcript request letter containing the following information:
- Legal name (including any previous names used)
- Student ID number or social security number
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Number of transcripts requesting
- Where the transcript is to be mailed
- Indicate IGETC - CSU Certification
- Your signature is required
Students that request pick up service must present a picture ID when picking up their transcripts in the Admissions and Records Office. Students that authorize a third party to pick up their transcript when ordering online must provide that third party’s name when making the request and have that third party show their picture ID when picking up transcripts.