The Unofficial Transcript Request Form may be filled in on the computer. After it's completed, print it, sign and submit it with other requested materials, if applicable. If there are any questions please contact the Records Office at (626) 914-8513.
- Unofficial Transcripts PRIOR to fall 1983 are not available online. Request an official transcript.
- Unofficial transcripts are available only after you have requested your first unofficial or official transcript from the Admissions and Records Office. This process releases the Legacy Hold. Your second, and subsequent unofficial transcripts, will not require this process - Directions on How to Print Unofficial Transcripts
- Transcripts will not be processed for students with unpaid debts or other outstanding obligations to Citrus College.
- Regular processing time is approximately 5 business days.
- There is NO RUSH or immediate processing at this time.
Requests by FAX are unavailable
Request by U.S. Mail
- complete an Unofficial Transcript Request Form
- provide a telephone/cell phone number where one can be contacted, if additional information is needed
- mail the request to:
Transcript Request - Admissions and Records Office
1000 W. Foothill Blvd.
Glendora, CA 91741-1899
Request by Email (Please note: Email is not a "secure" form of transmitting your personal information, such as social security information. Proceed at your own risk.)
In accordance with Public Law 20 USC § 1232g, the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) that protects the privacy of student education records, all requests for official copies of Citrus College student educational records including grades and transcripts must be submitted in writing and must be signed by the student.