The number and type of scholarships offered by the Foundation vary from semester to semester. Scholarships are available for first time students, continuing students, and students who are transferring on to four-year colleges or universities.
To be considered for the following Foundation Department Scholarships and Grants, you must complete the Foundation
Department Scholarships and Grant application form and return it to the Citrus College Foundation
by Thursday, April 2, 2015.
• Edison STEM - College of Completion Scholarship
• Cynthia Finkbiner Memorial Scholarship
• Lin Humprey Memorial Scholarship
• Readers to Leaders Student Textbook Grant
• Richard Schmidt Memorial Scholarship
• Woman Warriors Leadership Scholarship
• Institute for Training Leaders (ITL) Mentorship Program
• Water Technology Scholarship
• Vosberg Scholarship
• Citrus Alumni and Friends Association
• CUHS Legacy Scholarship
• Michael David Dittemore Memorial Scholarship for Life Sciences
Foundation Department Scholarship and Grants Criteria
Applications will be reviewed by appropriate faculty or donor representative for recommendation. Please refer to the scholarship criteria for additional information and to ensure your qualification. Additional forms or information may be required to qualify for some scholarships.
All applications must have an essay to be considered.
Foundation Department Scholarships and Grant application form is ONLY for Foundation Department Scholarships and Grants listed above.
To be considered for Citrus College and ASCC Scholarships, you must register and log on to the
Financial Aid Academic Works online scholarship application system.