Orientation is MANDATORY
All students must attend an in-person orientation or complete the online orientation at
Parking permit REQUIRED while taking the Assessment, can be purchased at the Campus Safety Building on Citrus Avenue.
ASSESSMENT AND PLACEMENT TESTS
- Assessment for English courses
- Assessment for math courses
- Assessment for ESL courses
- Sample Assessment Questions through
- Chemistry Diagnostic Exam :
To take this assessment, a counselor referral is needed. The assessment consists of 44 multiple choice questions that determine placement into Chemistry 110 or Chemistry 111. The assessment is 45 minutes and the use of scratch paper and a non-programmable calculator is permitted and will be provided.
WHAT TO BRING
- Photo ID (valid Citrus College photo ID, driver's license, California ID card, high school ID, etc., if one does not have a Citrus College school ID).
- Official documentation of your Citrus College student ID number. (If hand written, must be stamped and initialed by Admissions and Records staff.)
- #2 pencil
In order to maintain an academic environment conducive to learning, and for the safety of children in our community, per Citrus College Board Policy 4290, children will not be permitted in the following locations: Learning Center (ED building, second floor), Assessment Center (SS 103 and SS 109), and Main Computer Lab (IS 107). We apologize for any inconvenience.