• Students must show their official Service Agreement and DSP&S Accommodation Request to their instructors.
• Students must inform their instructors prior to each exam if they decide to use the Testing Center.
• Appointments are only required if a student requires and is eligible for a reader, scribe, large print, Braille, or specialized computer needs.
• All exams not taken during class time must be approved by instructor.
• Testing Center appointments must be made one week in advance between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. in person, by phone (626) 857-4035, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
o If appointment is made by phone, you must speak with a staff member; voicemails will not be accepted.
o If done by email, you must receive a conformation stating that your appointment has been confirmed. Emails received after 10 a.m. will be scheduled no sooner than eight days from the date of the email.
o Note: The date and times of exams requiring proctoring assistance (reader and/or scribe) will be subject to availability of DSP&S testing staff and may be changed. If any changes are made, the student will be notified. If the appointment date and time do not fit into the class schedule, the student must inform the instructor.
• All DSP&S exams needing proctoring assistance need to be completed by 5 p.m.
• Students must be on time to their exam.
• If students have two no shows for scheduled appointments or fail to cancel exams in a timely manner, their accommodations will be suspended until they meet with a Testing Center staff member and a DSP&S counselor/advisor.
For questions regarding DSP&S exams, please contact Stephanie Capriulo at (626) 857-4035.