If the position you are applying for requires testing, please wait until the Office of Human Resources contacts you via letter to set up your appointment.
Job Applicant's Responsibilities
- All applicants must show valid photo ID (e.g., Drivers License) and must log in. Tests cannot be administered without proper ID.
- All testing supplies will be provided for you by the Testing Center.
- Calculators and other aids are not permitted unless specifically allowed.
- You may not leave during the exam, and cheating will not be tolerated. If you do either of these, the Testing Center will note it and inform the Office of Human Resources.
Test Taking Policies
- Completed tests and all scrap paper will be collected by the Testing Center staff.
- Cell phones and any other electronic devices are allowed in the Testing Center as long as they are turned off and are put away during the testing process. Cell phones and other electronic devices are not to be heard or seen while in the Testing Center. If this occurs, Testing Center staff may discontinue your testing and ask you to leave.
- All tests have a beginning and ending date. Job applicants will not be permitted to take a test before its opening date or after its closing date.
- Children are not allowed in the Testing Center.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to be aware of the Testing Center's open hours and closing dates of tests.