Effective Fall 2013
• Exams must be delivered no later than 7:30 a.m. exam day, including a Testing Request Form (available online or at the Testing Center), to ensure processing. Earlier delivery whenever possible is appreciated.
• Deliver paper tests via email as attachments (if fewer than 10 copies), or hard copy in person.
• For Chi Tester or Blackboard exams, a hard copy of the test is helpful in case systems are down and we have to administer hard copies of the exam.
• Exams may be returned via campus mail, or we can hold the test in the Testing Office, depending on your request. *PLEASE NOTE: campus mail can take one week or more and we cannot track tests sent via campus mail. Instructors also have the option of having students return an exam in a security envelope. Please make sure to indicate preference on Testing Request Form.
ADAPTED EXAMS FOR DSP&S STUDENTS
• DSP&S students wishing to use the Testing Center must show instructors their DSP&S Service Agreement.
• DSP&S students are to inform instructors prior to each exam of their preference to use the Testing Center.
• Students requesting large print or Braille must have exams delivered to the Alternate Media Specialist, Laks Floriano, at SS 132, or emailed to email@example.com no later than one week prior to exam date.
• Test delivery for DSP&S exams, follow same protocol as DE exams.
For questions regarding DSP&S exams, please contact Stephanie Capriulo, on-campus extension 5201.
For questions regarding distance education exams, contact Gerald Helm, on-campus extension 5676 or at firstname.lastname@example.org