If you are currently enrolled at Citrus College in college-credit or non-credit courses, you are eligible to participate.
To enroll in the Citrus College CalWORKs program, you:
- must be a current recipient of AFDC/TANF
- must have a child
- must enrolled in classes at Citrus College
- must be referred by your county worker (ex: GAIN in Los Angeles County, Employment Specialist in San Bernardino County)
How to apply?
Please call the Citrus College CalWORKs Program Department at (626) 852-8023 for an appointment. You will be required to show verification of current AFDC/TANF benefit (Welfare to work plan) and your current class schedule.
What's expected from a CalWORKs student?
- Maintain a 2.00 GPA
- Meet the 20/30/35 hour county approved program of activities
- Comply with Department of Social Services and CalWORKs/GAIN guideline