BACK to Independent, Private and Out-of-State Colleges and Universities
Mount St. Mary's College - Los Angeles, CA
National University - San Diego, CA
National University will accept the following General Education certifications: CSU General Education Breadth and Intersegmental General Education Transfer Curriculum (IGETC). All IGETC and CSU GE Breadth requirements must be completed and certified prior to transfer. We do not accept partial certifications for General Education.
Northern Arizona University - Flagstaff, AZ
Occidental College - Eagle Rock, CA
Oregon State University
- Corvallis, OR
- Oregon State Home Page
- Admission Transfer Students
- GE: Oregon State will accept the IGETC from any California Community College to satisfy lower division (general) requirements. Due to credit differences, students may not automatically have junior standing.
Pepperdine University, Seaver College - Malibu, CA
Point Loma Nazarene University - San Diego, CA
Students are advised to complete courses for letter grades.
- Point Loma Nazarene Home Page
- General Education Transfer Guide
- Transfer Credit
- University accepts a maximum of units of online courses from regionally accredited institutions. The courses needed to be approved by the department chair. Specific departments do not accept any online coursework (such as foreign language, speech, physical education, etc.) Each course is evaluated on an individual basis. There is no set policy for transferability.