The following are the basic eligibility criteria for the EOP&S Program. Because every case is different, students are encouraged to come by the EOP&S office or call and discuss their circumstances with a staff member.
- California resident or AB540 student
- Enrolled in 12 or more units at Citrus College
- Less that 35 degree applicable units completed
- Eligible for BOGW A or B
- Demonstrated educational needs, as determined by EOP&S director/counselor
- Must have a 2.0 cumulative grade point average
- May not have completed an Associate degree
EOP&S Requirements: What We Expect From You
In order to receive and continue to receive services from EOP&S, students must:
- Attend an EOP&S orientation
- Complete two counselor contacts each semester
- Submit an academic progress report each semester
- Maintain a current Student Educational Plan
- Maintain at least a 2.0 grade point average
Please download the EOP&S Pre-Assessment Application.