The purpose of the CCCG grant is to provide students with $1,500 a year to help offset their total cost of community college attendance and encourage students to enroll in 15 units ensuring timely completion of their program.
Students must enroll in at least 15 units each semester and also be receiving the Full-Time Student Success Grant (FTSSG) and the Cal grant B or C award. The CCCG is a stackable grant, designed to work in conjunction with other financial aid.
To receive a CCCG payment, students must meet the following requirements.
- Be receiving the Cal Grant B or C
- Be receiving the FTSSG
- Be enrolled in at least 15 units for a primary term (fall and spring), or be enrolled in 12 units for a primary term and also enrolled in at least three units in any adjacent winter or summer term
- Be enrolled in a sufficient number of units per term as determined by the community college to be considered on track to receive a degree or certificate within the published length of time, or within the published length of time plus one additional year if a student is required to take basic skills courses
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Maintain pace as specified in the qualifying comprehensive student education plan (SEP)
Questions and Answers on the Community College Completion Grant Program
Please visit the financial aid office for disbursement information.