The noncredit counselors are here to assist you in the areas of vocational/career, academic, and personal counseling.
||• Vocational and career exploration |
• Career change
• Individual assessment of skill
• Noncredit vocational certificates
||• Educational goal setting |
• Educational planning
• Course selection
• ESL classes
• College transition counseling
• Various academic and career enrichment workshops
||• Maximize individual potential |
• Community resources
• Personal growth
• Various personal enrichment workshops
Noncredit counselors are available on a walk-in and appointment basis to enroll students in noncredit courses.
Noncredit counseling office hours are Monday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday 2 p.m. to 7 p.m., and Wednesday 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.