The noncredit counselors are here to assist you in the areas of vocational/career, academic, and personal counseling.
• Vocational and career exploration
• Career change
• Individual assessment of skill
• Noncredit vocational certificates
• Educational goal setting
• Educational planning
• Course selection
• ESL classes
• College transition counseling
• Various academic and career enrichment workshops
• Maximize individual potential
• Community resources
• Personal growth
• Various personal enrichment workshops
Noncredit counselors are available on a walk-in and appointment basis to enroll students in noncredit courses.
Noncredit counseling office hours are Monday 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., Tuesday 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. and Wednesday 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Noncredit Counseling welcomes you. The noncredit program can be the first step to making your dreams a reality.
How to Enroll
· Visit the Lifelong Learning Center
· Make an appointment with a counselor or sign up for an orientation
· Students may enroll at the orientation or during their initial counseling appointment
· A counselor will explain the noncredit services
· Se Habla Español