Click here to view Orientation for High School Students in Summer School (Credit Recovery), Summer 2016
The noncredit counselors are here to assist you in the areas of vocational/career, academic, and personal counseling.
• Vocational and career exploration
• Career change
• Individual assessment of skill
• Noncredit vocational certificates
• Educational goal setting
• Educational planning
• Course selection
• ESL classes
• College transition counseling
• Various academic and career enrichment workshops
• Maximize individual potential
• Community resources
• Personal growth
• Various personal enrichment workshops
Noncredit counselors are available on a walk-in and appointment basis to enroll students in noncredit courses.
Noncredit counseling hours may vary. Please contact the noncredit counseling office to make an appointment at (626) 852-1885.
Noncredit Counseling welcomes you. The noncredit program can be the first step to making your dreams a reality.
How to Enroll
· Visit the Lifelong Learning Center
· Make an appointment with a counselor or sign up for an orientation
· Students may enroll at the orientation or during their initial counseling appointment
· A counselor will explain the noncredit services
· Se Habla Español
CLICK HERE FOR EVENTS & WORKSHOPS