Social Justice Track to be offered at a future date
The Social Justice Track will help demonstrate to students that positive social change can occur through collaboration and group sharing. It will also help empower students to be the advocates for change in society and enhance their perspective on their world.
Participants need to complete at least three workshops within the track.
- Civic Responsibility Citizenship
- Save the Environment: Environmental Education
- Poverty to Prosperity
- Peace and Human Rights Education
- Controversy with Civility
- Service Learning and Personal Development
Click here for the descriptions of the Social Justice Workshops.