Through the (STEM)2 grant, current CSU Fullerton STEM students serve as peer mentors on the Citrus College campus. Peer mentors share their perspectives on transfer and life at a four-year university. Additionally, they lead workshops, promote STEM Activities, support student learning, and meet with students individually or in groups.
(STEM)2 peer mentors support all STEM programs and activities. There are many ways the (STEM)2 peer mentors can assist Citrus students, including making connections to:
• The STEM Academy
• STEM Counseling
• (STEM)2 transfer program to CSUF
• STEM Events and workshops
• STEM tutoring
• Supplemental Instruction and the Math Success Center
• STEM clubs and organizations
• Opportunities to participate in summer research
• Scholarship information
Please email your STEM counselor if you have additional questions about STEM programs at Citrus College, the (STEM)2 grant or meeting with a (STEM)2 peer mentor.