THE AIFS PROGRAM FEE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- accommodation in shared, fully furnished apartments with cooking facilities and equipment in the Historical Center of Florence with change of linen
- pre-departure orientation at Citrus College ad on-site orientation program in Florence consisting of a welcome reception, orientation meeting with AIFS staff, comprehensive student handbook with local area information and a half-day walking tour of Florence with a professional English-speaking guide
- museum pass valid for the duration of the program with unlimited entry to the Uffizi Gallery, Accademia Gallery, Bargello National Museum, Pitti Palace, San Marco Museum and Medici Chapel
- entrances to the Opera del Duomo, Baptistery, Santa Croce Basilica, Santa Maria Novella, Brancacci Chapel, and Laurentian library
- day excursions to Siena and San Gimignano by private bus, including guided tour of Siena
- day excursion to Cinque Terre, including round-trip transportation and entrance to the national parks
- excursion to Pisa, including round-trip transportation
- farewell dinner
- support staff in Florence. Fully staffed AIFS Student Center with services of an AIFS Program Coordinator and Student Services Advisors for general information, personal advising and 24-hour emergency contact service
- free wireless Internet access at the on-site AIFS Student Center Monday-Friday
- medical insurance and program fee refund insurance policies
- $50 non-refundable application fee
The program fee is based on enrollment.
If 40 or more students enroll, the fee will be $2,725 per person.
If 30–39 students enroll, the fee will be $2,825 per person.
If 20–29 students enroll, the fee will be $2,945 per person.
These fees exclude airfare (see Optional Transportation Package), a $125 refundable damage deposit, optional medical insurance upgrade ($65) and optional personal effects coverage ($90), passport or visa fees if applicable, meals other than those indicated on the itinerary, personal expenses, any Citrus College tuition, and any required textbooks.
Students also have the option of purchasing a meal plan for $195. The plan consists of 10 vouchers for either lunch or dinner in local trattoria in Florence.
These fees are guaranteed not to change as a result of fluctuations with the monetary exchange rate.
Applications are accepted on a space available basis. Apply now! For detailed costs, payment schedule and transportation information, please download the Summer in Florence program application.