New network accounts will be available to students beginning August 28.
The new format for the network account will be the first three letters of student's first name, student's full last name, then three randomly generated numbers. For example, Jackie Smith's network login will be JacSmith473.
|How do I find my network login?
||Step 1: |
You will need your WingSpan Student ID Number.
(Note: If you have just applied to Citrus College, you will need to wait 24 hours before proceeding to Step 2.)
• Go to WingSpan at https://wingspan.citruscollege.edu
• Click on the link Enter Secure Area and enter your WingSpan login information
• Select the "Personal Information" tab
• Click the link for "View Email Addresses." Your email address will be listed under the sub-heading "Citrus College Email."
Your network login will be the identifier before the @ symbol in your email address.
IMPORTANT!! Your initial password will be the same as your WingSpan pin with "Cc" before it ("Cc" is case sensitive). If your pin is 654321, enter it as Cc654321.
Note: If your username is more than 20 characters the LAST 20 characters will be used for your network login. Example: email username = email@example.com your login username will be eniseomceplkuberk093
- If the student forgets their login password (their WingSpan PIN #) they can use the WingSpan PIN reset procedure and this will be synchronized with their Network Login. The sync runs four times a day, approximately at 6 a.m., noon, 6 p.m., and midnight.
- These logins will be active as long as the student is currently enrolled in classes. If the student drops all credit courses, the account will be disabled.