Suggested Program Sequence
- Fall Semester: OFF 260, OFF 101, OFF 120, OFF 281, ENGL 101, ITIS 115; OFF 285 and OFF 294 online
- Winter Session: OFF 120 and OFF 215 (hybrid, half-time on campus and half-time online)
- Spring Semester: OFF 120, OFF 285, and OFF 294, ENGL 101, ITIS 115; OFF 260, OFF 281, OFF 101, and BUS 152 online
- Summer Session: OFF 120 and OFF 215 online
Program Characteristics Important to Learner
The application courses: Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint begin with classroom and laboratory hands-on instruction that leads into projects that mirror industry tasks. After completion of Word and Excel courses, the students have an opportunity to take the Microsoft Office Specialist test.
• The courses are offered traditionally - on campus and online.
• The OFF 215 course is offered strictly online during the winter and summer terms.
• The traditional courses are offered Monday-Thursday from 8:15 a.m. 2 p.m. See
Citrus College Schedule.
• Distance Education courses: online
The application courses include assessment software which is added to the cost of the textbook. The Filing and Records Management course includes a simulation kit for hands-on practice which is also included in the textbook cost.