The Citrus College Testing Center offers test administration and proctoring of Adapted DSPS exams.
Adapted Testing Services
Location: P1 109
Hours of Operation: Mon-Thurs 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. and Fri 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Phone: (626) 914- 8570
Test Request Form
Adapted Testing Center Policies and Procedures for Professors
Instructor Test Pick Up/Drop Off is located in P1 109
Mon-Thurs 8 a.m. - 6:45 p.m.
Fri 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
All students must show a Citrus College photo ID or a photo ID with official documentation of your Citrus College student ID number. (If hand written, must be stamped and initialed by Admissions and Records staff).
Tests cannot be administered without proper ID.
Please click here to read the Testing Center Policies and Protocols for Students.
Rules of the Adapted Testing Center
- Students must show their official Service Agreement and DSPS Accommodation Request to their instructors.
- Students must inform their instructors prior to each exam if they decide to use the Adapted Testing Center.
- All exams must be taken on the same day and at the same time as the class, unless approved by instructor.
- All Adapted exams needing proctoring assistance need to be completed by 5 p.m.
- Appointments are only required if a student requires and is eligible for a reader, scribe, large print, Braille, specialized computer needs, or room accommodations. Appointments may also be made for students who need to take an exam starting or extending after 5pm, which is when the Testing Center is closed.
- Adapted Testing Center appointments must be made one week in advance between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. in person, by phone (626) 914-8570, or email
firstname.lastname@example.org. If appointment is made by phone, you must speak with a staff member; voicemails will not be accepted. If done by email, you must receive a confirmation stating that your appointment has been confirmed.
- The date and times of exams requiring proctoring assistance (reader and/or scribe) will be subject to availability of Adapted Testing staff and may be changed. If any changes are made, the student will be notified. If the appointment date and time do not fit into the class schedule, the student must inform the instructor.
- Students must arrive within 15 minutes of scheduled appointment. Failure to do so can result in cancellation of appointment. Any minutes lost due to the tardiness of the student will be taken out of the total exam time.
- For questions regarding DSPS exams, please contact Adapted Testing Center staff at (626) 914-8570.
In order to maintain an academic environment conducive to learning, and for the safety of children in our community, per Citrus College Board Policy 4290, children will not be permitted in the following locations: the Learning Center (P1 109), which includes the Writing Center, the Speech Lab, Tutorial Services, Adapted Testing, and Online Testing in the Main Computer Lab (IS 107). We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your cooperation.