The Cooperative Agencies Resources for Education (CARE) program was established to help single parent EOPS students who are current TANF/CalWORKs participants.
The CARE program is designed to help break the welfare cycle by offering additional support to students who want to receive college-level career training or complete specific educational programs.
CARE services include:
- meal tickets
- school supplies
- peer networking
- transportation assistance
- assistance with textbook funding
- self-development workshops
Are You Eligible for CARE Services?
In order to receive CARE Services, students must:
- qualify for EOPS
- have at least one child
- be a single head of household
- be a participant in TANF/CalWORKs
Please download the