It is the student's responsibility to submit appropriate worksheets and applicable tax documents to the Financial Aid Office.
We will NOT accept tax documents sent directly from the IRS.
Tax filers can request a tax return transcript, free of charge, in one of three ways.
- Go to
- Set up an account with the IRS. They will email you a confirmation code to enter. Be sure to check your junk file in case the email is sent there.
- Complete all the steps to create an account.
- Be sure to
select Return Transcript and the appropriate year.
- Print the Transcript and submit to Financial Aid.
To order by phone, call (800) 908-9946 and follow the prompts.
- Paper Request Form: IRS Form 4506T-EZ
- Download the
IRS Form 4506T-EZ.
- Complete lines 1-4.
- On line 6, indicate the tax year requesting.
- The tax filer (or spouse if requesting information from a joint tax return) must sign and date the form and enter their telephone number.
- Mail or fax the complete form to the appropriate address on page 2 of the 4506T-EZ form.
If successfully validated, you can expect to receive a paper IRS Tax Return Transcript at the address included on your request within five (5) to ten (10) business days from the time the online request was successfully transmitted.
Note: Processing form 4506T-EZ means verifying/validating the information provided on the form. If any information does not match the IRS records, the IRS will notify the tax filer that it was not able to provide the transcript. It is the student's responsibility to submit the transcript to the Financial Aid office.