PLEASE NOTE: We strongly encourage you to phone the resources below
before you go to verify opening hours and confirm services offered.
- ESGV Homeless Coalition – Transactional Housing, (626) 333-7204
Emergency Shelters - Dial 211 for available shelters
- Foothill Family Shelter, 150 W. 9th Street, Upland, (909) 920-5568 - call first
Transitional housing for up to 120 days for men, women and children
- Inland Family Hope Partners - (909) 622-3806
Low Income Housing
Area Food Banks
- Luminate Church, 250 E. San Bernardino Rd, Covina, (626) 966-4488
Tuesdays and Fridays from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Valid ID and proof of address
- Shepherd's Pantry, 657 E. Arrow Highway, Suites I and J, Glendora, (626) 852-7630 (between Sunflower and Bonnie Cove)
Wednesdays and Thursdays 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Cory's Kitchen (Faith Community), 1418 Arrow Highway, Irwindale, (626) 305-0392 or (626) 858-8400
Tuesdays from 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Homeless Schedule - Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday evenings from 11 a.m. to 1p.m.
If you need further assistance, please visit the
Citrus College Financial Aid office
for a complete list.