Winter and Spring 2020 Nursing Information Workshops
Due to developments concerning Coronavirus (COVID-19), the Nursing Information Workshops scheduled have been canceled. Information about future workshops will be provided as circumstances develop.
Additional information regarding Citrus College's COVID-19 response efforts may be found at
www.citruscollege.edu/covid19 or on our social media accounts. You are also encouraged to download the new Citrus Mobile app to receive important notifications.
Receive Information on the RN, LVN and CNA programs at Citrus College. Topics include, but are not limited to, prerequisites, eligibility requirements and the selection process of Citrus College's nursing programs.
|January 7||4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.||SS 211|
|January 17||9 a.m. to 11 a.m.||SS 211|
|Febuary 4||4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.||SS 211|
|February 26||4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.||SS 211|
|March 11||4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.||SS 211|
March 25 CANCELED |
April 10 CANCELED |
April 29 CANCELED |
May 8 CANCELED |
May 27 CANCELED |
June 5 CANCELED |
June 9 CANCELED |
- Arrive early. Plan accordingly.
- No reservation necessary.
- These workshops are open to the public. You do not have to be enrolled at Citrus College to attend.
- Times and dates are subject to change. Check back online for updates.
Click here to download a campus map in a portable document format file.
- Allow extra time for parking. Visitors will need to purchase a daily permit for $5 either at the Campus Safety building, located at the Citrus Avenue entrance, or at an Automated Pay Station in parking lots S1, S2, S3, S4, and S8.