The Institutional Research and Planning Committee is a standing committee of the Citrus College Steering Committee. The purpose of the committee is to review and make recommendations on matters regarding institutional research and institutional planning in accordance with ACCJC accreditation standards. The committee is charged with advancing the college mission by promoting an ongoing, collegial, self-reflective dialogue based on a culture of evidence and data-driven decision-making to support student equity and success. The committee engages in the review, design and implementation of assessment tools that evaluate the college's progress in achieving the institutional goal and measurable objectives as indicated in the Strategic Plan. (1.1, 1.2, 1.3. 1.5)
- Review board policies and administrative procedures and respond to requests as related to institutional research and planning.
- Review the annual implementation plan and progress report of the Strategic Plan. (1.3, 1.5)
- Monitor the annual progress of the college's measurable objectives as stated in the Strategic Plan. (1.3)
- Support the institution through review and discussion of data used for program review, student learning outcomes assessment, enrollment management, Guided Pathways, AB 705/1705, student equity, and other major plans. (1.4, 1.5)
- Disseminate and promote dialogue on collegewide research projects. (1.5)
- In collaboration with IRPE, provide training and professional development opportunities on data literacy to promote a data-informed college culture.
Frequency of Meetings
Monthly in primary academic terms.
Day/Time of Meetings
First or third Monday of the month from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
The number of members is recommended by IRPC and approved by the Steering Committee. Representatives from constituent groups are selected by those groups:
Approved by IRPC on Monday, September 18, 2023