The purpose of the Physical Resources Committee is to:
- maintain effective communication concerning district physical resources, including issues of safety, access, the environment, and space utilization.
- take an active role in maintaining a safe, accessible, and environmentally responsible campus that supports the learning process.
- review policies and procedures related to district physical resources.
- respond to accreditation recommendations relating to the district's physical resources, Standard IIIB.
- review and forward recommendations of Physical Resources Committee to the Steering Committee.
- review and make recommendations for the Facilities Master Plan and bond construction program.