Campus Food Services and the Owl Café and Grill
For our students, faculty, staff, and visitors who will be on campus, Enterprise Services will be providing the following food and beverage services for the fall term - August 28, 2023 through December 8, 2023.
Food and Beverage Options
Owl Café, located on the lower level of the Ross L. Handy Campus Center
- Breakfast, grill, Block and Barrel deli, grab-and-go, snacks and drinks
- Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- View the menu or pre-order online for pickup, visit
Art and Coffee Bar, located on the first floor of the Student Services (SS) Building
- Hot dogs, grab-and-go, snacks and drinks
- Monday through Thursday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Golf Range Pro Shop
- Snacks and drinks
- Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. (First two weeks of term: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
Friday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. (First two weeks of term: 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
Snack and Beverage Vending
- Pepsi® beverage machines are available throughout campus.
- Snack vending machines are available throughout campus, specifically:
- first floor in the Student Services (SS) Building
- between the Performing Arts (PA) Building and the Administration (AD) Building
- between the Professional Center (PC) Building and Technology Center (TC) Building
- upper-level patio Campus Center (CC) Building
- in the dining hall on the lower level of the Campus Center (CC) Building
Citrus College Food Pantry
For our students: While school is in session, our Citrus College Food Pantry, located in the Campus Center (CC), is open and has food resources available to all students. For hours of operation and more information, please visit
Resources for Students in Need (under the "Food Assistance" tab).
Menus for Campus Events