The Citrus College Men of Color Mentor Program connects students with faculty, administrators and staff members who are committed to helping students achieve their educational goals at the college.
Mentor Program Goals
Provide encouragement, support, and guidance to male students of color at Citrus College
- Serve as an advocate for your educational success
- Serve as a support network
- Take an interest in and help you solidify your professional and career goals
- Open doors to educational opportunities such as college support services, internships, and leadership opportunities
- Help you develop important soft skills such as time management, adjusting to the college work, and learning to be an advocate for other students
The Men of Color educational community will serve as a platform to introduce male students of color to Citrus College faculty, staff, and administrators who are invested in their success. Participants will be empowered, informed, and valued through the development of a network within the college community. Gatherings will serve as a safe space for male students to share their voices and experiences, and have meaningful connections with peers, allies, and mentors.
Men of Color Conference in Spring 2021
The conference was held on March 26, 2021 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The panelists included Jorge Acosta, Junior Domingo, Levi Richard, Mariano Rubio, Rafael Herrera, and Raul Sanchez. For more information on the conference, please email
Men of Color Contact Information
Follow us on Instagram
Committee Members: Alicia Longyear, Gerald Sequeira, Gino Munoz, Jorge Acosta, Junior Domingo, La Quirshia Fennell, Levi Richard, Mariano Rubio, Nicole Smith, Rafael Herrera, Raul Sanchez, and Sara Gonzales-Tapia