HUMAN RESOURCES ADVISORY/STAFF DIVERSITY COMMITTEE (HRC)
The purpose of the Human Resources Advisory/Staff Diversity Committee is to review and recommend policies and procedures related to District personnel. The Committee also recommends and develops policies and procedures related to the District's Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Plan. The Committee forwards recommendations to all campus constituent groups and to the Steering Committee for review and adoption (III.A.1-15).
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR 2017/2018
- Review and revise all Human Resources-related Board policies and procedures that are not otherwise within the scope of collective bargaining (III.A.1, 11).
- Monitor Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Plan (III.A.1, 11, 12).
- Review strategies to improve diversity in the hiring of new employees (III.A.12).
FREQUENCY OF MEETINGS
- Five times per year during regular academic terms.
DAY/TIME/LOCATION OF MEETINGS
- Third Wednesday
- 2:40 p.m. to 3:40 p.m.
- AD 109C
2017/2018 MEETING DATES
- October 18, 2017
- November 15, 2017
- March 21, 2018
- April 25, 2018* (Date adjusted to skip spring break.)
- May 16, 2018
For meeting agenda and further information about the Human Resources Advisory/Staff Diversity Committee, contact Dr.
Robert Sammis, chairperson, or his assistant,
Sandra Coon, at (626) 914-8552.
Human Resources Advisory-Staff Diversity Committee Meeting Agenda