Citrus College has one of the fastest growing real estate programs in California. Citrus offers the fastest options to begin a new career in real estate.
Interested in becoming a real estate agent?
• Complete the requirements to take the state of California's Salesperson License Exam in just one semester in a variety of formats: online, in-person, hybrid.
Already a licensed agent and want to increase earning potential?
• Complete the additional education requirements to sit for the California Broker License Exam in one semester with the
Fast-Track 4x4 Program.
Interested in joining a growing field within real estate?
• Complete the college education requirements to take the appraiser's license exam in just one semester, entirely online. BREA also requires a separate 15-hour USPAP course, an approved four-hour state and federal law course, and an approved four-hour supervisory/trainee course.
Why Citrus College?
• Citrus offers flexibility, fast-track options, and practical focus to help students quickly find a career in real estate. Our DRE and BREA approved program is designed to prepare students to become experts and leaders in the industry.
• Our program is designed to enable students to develop a clear action plan to launch a successful real estate career as quickly and effectively as possible.
• For each of the above areas of study, students will leave Citrus College with a certificate approved by the state of California