- Conduct regular meetings to identify new technologies, discuss improvements to current technology, and their applications to the college community.
- Provide guidance and feedback regarding technology options related to current and developing campus initiatives.
- Provide information about technology training options available on campus and online.
- Ensure continued support of remote operations, teaching and learning that is responsive to emerging needs.
- Assess and respond to student's technology needs in face-to-face and online classes.
- Provide guidance and feedback regarding implementing, enhancing, and securing technology resources to sustain educational services and operational functions.
- Research, inform, and provide guidance for remote work policies and procedures.
- Provide ongoing technology support for public health initiatives as needed to sustain educational services and operational functions.
(ACCJC Standards: 3.9 and 3.10)