Please review the information below regarding 30-minute and 45-minute general counseling appointments to find your reason for scheduling a counseling/advising appointment.
Click on either the 30-minute or 45-minute appointment link based on the reason for your appointment. You can choose to have an in-person, Zoom video, or telephone appointment.
Please come to the Counseling and Advisement Center on the second floor of the SS building for in-person appointments. If you choose a telephone appointment, a counselor will call you. If you choose a Zoom video appointment, you will receive an email confirmation with the Zoom link.
Please use the Microsoft Outlook desktop app (instead of webmail) to access the Zoom link in your email confirmation.
The Zoom link is also available in the "View Appointment" option of the 30-minute and 45-minute appointment scheduler.
View the online video showing instructions on how to use the appointment scheduling system.
30-Minute General Counseling Appointments
- I need a one or two semester student education plan.
- I need to make changes to my student education plan.
- I need help registering for classes.
- I am a new student and I need some guidance.
- I need information about transferring.
- I received an email or call regarding Early Alert.
- I need help with my university transfer application.
- I have questions about college programs/services.
Click here to schedule a 30-minute appointment for a reason listed above. (Or, for immediate assistance, see the information about drop-in counseling.)
45-Minute General Counseling Appointments
- I need a student education plan for my entire time here.
- I need a student education plan for financial aid appeal.
- I want to review unsatisfactory grades.
- I want to know my status for graduation.
- I have a personal non-academic concern/question.
Click here to schedule a 45-minute appointment for a reason listed above.
If a specific counselor or no appointments are available in the appointment scheduling system, please call the Counseling and Advisement Center at (626) 914-8530 for assistance.