Before scheduling an appointment with a counselor, all new students must complete the online orientation. Students can complete the
online orientation from any computer with internet access by clicking here.
If you have not met with a counselor before, please contact the Counseling and Advisement Center at (626) 914-8530 for assistance BEFORE using the online appointment scheduler. A message can also be
submitted using this online form.
If you have other college transcripts,
please submit them to the Admissions and Records Office.
To initiate the transcript evaluation process,
please complete the online request form as outlined on the my.citruscollege.edu portal. Please note the transcript evaluation process can take up to four to six weeks. If you encounter any issues or have questions about the process, please call the Counseling and Advisement Center.
To schedule an appointment with a counselor/advisor in a specialty area, review the chart below to select the appropriate counselor/advisor when setting up an appointment.|
Specialty Area/Program (other than general)|
|Anthony Giammalva||Career Technical Education|
|Justina Rivadeneyra||Career Technical Education|
|Susan Hensley||Educational Advisor|
|Dominic Jacquet||Educational Advisor|
|Maria LeDuc||Educational Advisor|
|Robin McBurney||Fine Arts|
|Gretchen Anderson||Foster Youth|
|Lucinda Over||International Students|
|Kimberly Miller||Performing Arts, Early College|
|Raylene Sosa||Performing Arts, Early College|
Please utilize the chart below to find your reason for scheduling a counseling/advising appointment. Select and click on either the 30-minute or 45-minute appointment link based on the reason for your appointment.
- I need a one or two semester education plan.
- I need to make some changes to my existing education plan.
- I do not have a Student Education Plan (SEP) and I need help registering for classes.
- I am a new student and I need some guidance.
- I would like information on how to transfer to a university and transfer options.
- I received an email or call regarding Early Alert.
- I need help with my university transfer application.
- I need a Student Education Plan (SEP) that covers all my semesters at Citrus.
- I need a Student Education Plan (SEP) for a financial aid appeal.
- I want to review low grades/unsatisfactory grades.
- I want to see where I stand with regard to graduation.
- I have a personal concern/question.
Click here to schedule a 30-minute appointment for a reason listed above. ||
Click here to schedule a 45-minute appointment for a reason listed above. |
Counselors are assisting students through Zoom on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m., and Tuesday from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. for the reasons itemized below. Students will be placed in a "waiting room" and will be assisted in the order they join the session.
To access Express Counseling, go to the following Zoom link:
If Express Counseling reaches capacity for the day, you may not be able to join the Zoom session. Please call the Counseling and Advisement Center at (626) 914-8530 for assistance.
- Clearing prerequisites for registration
- General information about programs offered at Citrus College
- 3-Peat petitions (for students attempting to register for the same class for a third time)
- Unit increase
- Registration assistance for students who have completed their Student Education Plan (SEP)
- Questions about holds or current academic standing
- Math/English placement questions
- Information on what Citrus College courses are equal to at another college/university
- Printout of unofficial Citrus College transcripts or previously completed SEP
- California College Promise Grant Petition