The following are the basic eligibility criteria for the EOPS program.
Because every case is different, students are encouraged to come by the EOPS office or call and discuss their circumstances with a staff member.
- California resident or AB540 student
- Enrolled in 12 or more units at Citrus College
- Less than 45 degree applicable units completed
- Eligible for the California College Promise Program Grant A or B
- Demonstrated educational needs, as determined by EOP&S director/counselor
- Must have a 2.0 cumulative grade point average
- May not have completed an associate degree