The purpose of the Human
Resources Advisory/Staff Diversity Committee is to review and recommend
policies and procedures related to District personnel. The Committee also recommends and develops
policies and procedures related to the District’s Equal Employment Opportunity
and Diversity Plan. The Committee
forwards recommendations to all campus constituent groups and to the Steering
Committee for review and adoption (III.A.1-15).
Responsibilities for 2018/2019
- Review and revise all Human Resources-related Board Policies and Administrative Procedures that are not otherwise within the scope of collective bargaining (III.A.1, 11).
- Monitor Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity Plan (III.A.1, 11, 12).
- Review strategies to improve diversity in the hiring of new employees (III.A.12).
- Five times per year during regular academic terms.
Day, Time and Meeting Location
2018/2019 Meeting Dates
- Wednesdays from 2:40 p.m. to 3:40 p.m.
October 17, 2018
November 14, 2018
March 20, 2019
April 24, 2019
May 15, 2019
For meeting agenda and further information about the Human Resources Advisory/Staff Diversity Committee, contact Robert Sammis, chairperson, or his assistant,
Sandra Coon, at (626) 914-8552.