In addition to providing general safety and protection, Campus Safety Officers may perform the following services on District Property only:
- Render first aid when the Health Center is closed.
- Provide lost and found property services.
- Assist in starting vehicles by jump-starting dead batteries.
- Open locked vehicles (upon proper identification by owner).
- Provide escort services for staff and students returning to their vehicles after dark.
- Provide directions and information regarding campus facilities and events.
- Direct a contingent of Student Escort and Campus Security Aides who patrol parking lots and provide escort services.
- Write incident reports of crimes and unusual occurrences which occur on campus.
Campus Safety Emergency: (626) 914-8611
Campus Safety Parking Information: (626) 914-8611
Student Health Services: (626) 914-8671
The office is closed on Saturday and Sunday, but the officers are on patrol throughout the campus. You can contact them from your cell phone at (626) 914-8611.