In addition to providing general safety and protection, Campus Safety officers may perform the following services on college district property
only under the following circumstances.
- Render first aid when the Student Health Center is closed
- Provide lost and found property services
- Assist in starting vehicles by jumpstarting dead batteries
- Open locked vehicles (upon proper identification by owner)
- Provide escort services for staff and students
- Provide directions and information regarding campus facilities and events
- Direct a contingent of Campus Safety assistants
- Write incident reports of crimes and unusual occurrences which take place on campus
Campus Safety Emergency: (626) 914-8611
Campus Safety Parking Information: (626) 914-8611
Student Health Services: (626) 914-8671
The office is closed on Saturday and Sunday, but the officers are on patrol throughout the campus. You can contact them from your cell phone at (626) 914-8611.