The new student orientation process is an effort by Citrus College to provide students with the finest academic advisement and counseling possible. The orientation offers valuable information about the college and useful tips in helping students to complete their programs successfully. Orientation topics include:
- academic expectations and progress and probation standards
- maintaining registration priority
- prerequisite or co-requisite challenge process
- maintaining California College Promise Grant eligibility
- description and access of available programs, resources, financial aid assistance and campus facilities
- academic calendar and important timelines
- registration and college fees
- available education planning services
- English/ESL and math placement levels
- and more
February 27, 2019 through June 6, 2019
STEP 1: Online Orientation (Mandatory)|
All new students applying to Citrus College
MUST complete orientation.
Orientation is mandatory. Registration will be withheld from those students who do not complete orientation by the deadline date.
The deadline date for summer/fall applicants is October 31 and the deadline date for winter/spring applicants is June 30.
Students can complete the online orientation from any computer with internet access by going to this link
- Sign in using your Citrus network ID (username) and password. The following explanation for the network ID and password are listed below.
- Username is your student email up to the @ sign (not including the @ sign).
- Password is Cc and your Wingspan PIN. Example: Cc12345
- After completing the online orientation component, the students must RSVP for a Student Educational Plan (SEP) Workshop - see STEP 2: Student Educational Plan (SEP) Workshop below.
If you are having trouble with your assigned login, please contact the TeC Services help desk at (626) 857-4100.
STEP 2: Student Educational Plan (SEP) Workshop|
Before proceeding with the SEP Workshop, note that all new students must complete the mandatory online orientation (STEP 1)
BEFORE completing the RSVP form for the SEP Workshop.
After completing STEP 1: Online Orientation, complete this RSVP form
prior to coming to campus -
SEP Workshops are held on Wednesdays and Thursdays promptly at 11 a.m.* in the Student Services Building, first floor, SS 109/103 (computer lab).
*Please be on time as doors will close at 11 a.m. Students arriving after will be asked to return another day.
It is important students arrive on time, as the time allotted includes check-in and printing of placement scores.
Students MUST present their Citrus College Student ID in order to receive placement scores.
Additionally, students with other college transcripts will need to submit official copies of transcript to Admissions and Records. Counselors facilitating the workshop will not have enough time to review those transcripts. We recommend you schedule a counseling appointment to review other college transcripts after completing the online orientation and SEP planning workshop.