Your Associated Students of Citrus College (ASCC) Student Service Fee sticker is your ticket to accessing many benefits and discounts on campus! Be sure to pick up your sticker along with your parking permit from the cashier in Admissions or the Student Business Office.
Apply your Student Service Sticker to your Citrus College ID card immediately. Do not lose this sticker. There is a charge for replacement.
The numbered boxes on your sticker each correspond to a specific benefit or service. They are:
1. Free admission to home football games (regular season)
Click here to view the current athletics schedule online
2. Foosball and other board games in the Campus Center
3. "Welcome Back" activities/contests
4. Five (5) free photocopies in the Office of Student Life (the five free photocopies must be used at one time)
5. Local housing information
6. Complete set of discount cards
7. Two (2) half-price "Day of Show" tickets at the Haugh Performing Arts Center box office
8. Citrus Week (fall) or Springfest (spring) activities #1
9. Citrus Week (fall) or Springfest (spring) activities #2
10. StressBuster Week activities #1
11. StressBuster Week activities #2
12. Discount tickets at the Student Business Office or bookstore
13. - 18. Monthly bookstore specials
Other discounts and events are available throughout the semester. Watch the website and look for fliers and posters.
Click Entertainment and Theme Park Discounts for complete listing.
The Office of Student Life maintains a list of rooms for rent in local homes, as well as information on some of the larger apartment complexes and extended-stay hotels in the area. Please visit the Campus Center Host Desk, located in the Handy Campus Center.
Foothill Federal Credit Union
ATM is located in the Campus Center for your convenience. Currently enrolled Citrus College students are eligible to join Foothill Federal Credit Union for all banking and loan needs. Offices are located in Glendora, Arcadia and Covina. FFCU regularly visits campus to answer questions. Please refer to student calendar for dates.
Lost and Found - contact Campus Security
Services and discounts subject to change.
All of the above discounts and programs require presentation of a current Student Service Fee Sticker.
Be sure to pick yours up from the cashier after you have registered and paid for your classes!