Your Associated Students of Citrus College (ASCC) Student Service Fee sticker is your ticket to accessing many benefits and discounts on campus! Be sure to pick up your sticker along with your parking permit from the cashier in Admissions or the Student Business Office.
Apply your Student Service Sticker to your Citrus College ID card immediately. Do not lose this sticker. There is a charge for replacement.
The numbered boxes on your sticker each correspond to a specific benefit or service. They are:
1. Free admission to home football games (regular season)
Click here to view the current athletics schedule online
2. Foosball and other board games in the Campus Center
3. "Welcome Back" activities/contests
4. Five (5) free photocopies in the
Office of Student Life (the five free photocopies must be used at one time)
5. Use of cellphone/tablet chargers in th Campus Center
6. Complete set of discount cards
7. Two (2) half-price "Day of Show" tickets at the
Haugh Performing Arts Center box office
8. Diversity Week (fall) or Social Justice Week (spring) activities #1
9. Diversity Week (fall) or Social Justice Week (spring) activities #2
10. Night Owls activities #1
11. Night Owls activities #2
12. Discount tickets at the
Student Business Office or bookstore
Monthly bookstore specials are marked off on boxes 13-18
Other discounts and events are available throughout the semester. Watch the website and look for fliers and posters.
Entertainment and Theme Park Discounts for complete listing.
Foothill Federal Credit Union ATM is located in the Campus Center for your convenience.
Currently enrolled Citrus College students are eligible to join
Foothill Federal Credit Union for all banking and loan needs. Offices are located in Glendora, Arcadia and Covina. FFCU regularly visits campus to answer questions. Please refer to student calendar for dates.
Lost and Found - contact
Services and discounts subject to change.
All of the above discounts and programs require presentation of a current Student Service Fee Sticker.
Be sure to pick yours up from the cashier after you have registered and paid for your classes!