Citrus College now offers the opportunity to order digital diplomas and certificates. These are certified electronic credentials known as a CeDiploma or CeCertificate.
Watch an overview video on YouTube to learn more.
Please note: Graduates will continue to receive a free printed copy of their diplomas and certificates in the mail. For more information on your free mailed diploma, please visit the
degree and certificate web page.
How to Order a Digital Diploma or Certificate
Students whose diplomas or certificates were posted on after May 1, 2020 will receive an email with a link to order a digital credential when it is available from our trusted partner, CeCredentialTrust. To request a new download link, please use the CeCredential Trust site
to resend the link. The cost to order a digital diploma is $15.95.
Students whose diploma or certificates were posted before May 1, 2020 can order a legacy digital diploma using the
duplicate diploma re-order form. The cost to re-order a legacy digital diploma is $60.
The Benefits of Going Digital
It's a secure, verifiable and official PDF you can share!
- Employers love the CeDiploma. It is simple to read, easy to understand, and is directly validated by your institution in seconds.
- Enjoy unlimited sharing with family, friends, and employers. You can even share it on social media.
- Show instant proof of your education using
- Save the PDF on as many devices as you want.
- Enhance your resume by adding the
CeDiD* and validation URL directly to it.
*CeDiD = a unique 12-digit Certified Electronic Document Identifier
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates. For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Credential Validation – Demo
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, state government licensing agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.