Online Transcript Request
For the quickest and most convenient way to request official transcripts, Citrus College has partnered with Parchement, a digital credentials service, to accept transcript requests online through a secure website. You may request transcripts 24 hours per day, 365 days per year, for a minimal service charge.
Citrus College has also appointed Parchment as an agent for processing and sending official electronic PDF transcripts. The PDF transcript contains the identical information as the printed transcript.
Parchment will respond to any inquiries regarding the transactions Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. by calling (847) 716-3005 or by accessing the
Parchment Learner Support site.
Current students begin the transcript request process in
begin the transcript request process in
status of your order by clicking here.
- Transcripts may include Citrus College completed coursework, and may include the coursework from other institutions.
- Citrus College does not release transcripts from other institutions.
- IGETC or CSU certifications take up to ten business days for processing. Rush service not available. Allow additional time during peak periods.
- Transcript requests will NOT be processed until all outstanding debts and obligations are cleared.
- Citrus College does not process phone, fax, or email requests due to student confidentiality concerns.
- In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, records are not released to a third party without signed authorization of the student.
- Pick-up orders are destroyed after 30 days. No refunds apply. Students are responsible for new order requests and applicable fees.
- Citrus College is not responsible for lost or misdirected mail. Replacement copies cannot be issued without the normal transcript fee.
- Citrus College does not fax transcripts.
Title 5 of the California Code of Regulations provides that a student may receive the first two copies of their transcripts free. The cost of the transcript is $5. There is also an additional $2.35 processing charge for online orders.
Note: There is no charge when ordering the first two free transcripts in person or by mail.
Send NO payment when ordering free transcripts by mail. We do not accept payment for transcripts ordered by mail. For your convenience, you may order the first two free transcripts online with Parchment. There will be a $2.35 handling charge when ordering online.
If you have further questions about ordering transcripts,
review the admissions and records Zendesk subsite for assistance and more information.