To ease the transition back to on-campus learning, parking permits will NOT be required for Summer 2021 and Fall 2021 sessions.
Winter session parking permit information will be sent out during the fall term and only currently enrolled students may purchase a parking permit. All enrollment fees must be paid prior to purchasing a parking permit. Failure to have a $0.00 balance for the current session with the cashier office will result in not being on the pre-approval list, which means you will not be able to purchase a parking permit.
- All parking on campus is by PERMIT ONLY.
- All vehicles must be parked FACING INTO A STALL (Head In Parking ONLY).
- A valid parking permit must be FULLY DISPLAYED at ALL times.
- Student or employee parking permits are
NOT valid in CLIENT or METERED parking stalls.
- Failure to abide by any of the above will result in a $35 citation for each violation.
To order your parking permit, please visit
Review the complete text of Citrus College parking and traffic regulations (administrative procedure 6750).
If you need further assistance, please contact campus safety at (626) 914-8611.