Academic Year Fall 2019 through Spring 2020
Curriculum Committee and Technical Review will meet on Thursdays at 2:40 p.m. to 4 p.m. in room CI 158
|8/29/2019||Curriculum Committee||First meeting - training|
|9/5/2019||Tech Review|| - |
|9/19/2019||Curriculum Committee|| - |
|10/3/2019||Tech Review||Winter 2020 textbook deadline|
|10/17/2019||Curriculum Committee|| - |
|10/31/2019||Tech Review||Spring 2020 textbook deadline|
|11/21/2019||Tech Review||Fall 2020 curriculum approval deadline|
|12/5/2019||Curriculum Committee||1. Articulation - CSUGE, IGETC, 2020/2021 catalog deadline
2. Summer/Fall 2020 schedule deadline
3. New Programs/Certificates/AA Degrees deadline
|2/20/2020||Tech Review|| - |
|3/5/2020||Curriculum Committee|| - |
|3/19/2020||Tech Review||1. Summer 2020 textbook deadline
2. Spring curriculum approval deadline
|4/2/2020||Curriculum Committee||UC new course deadline
CSU new course deadline
|4/23/2020||Tech Review||1. Emergency courses/Programs ONLY
2. SLO/Textbooks ONLY
3. Fall 2020 textbook deadline
|5/7/2020||Curriculum Committee||Last full curriculum meeting|
|5/21/2020||Curriculum Committee||All committee training and development activity|
Explanation of Deadlines:
- Fall Curriculum Approval Deadline: Courses must be on the agenda at this meeting to be reviewed by committee prior to the end of the term. Locally approved proposals not approved by the Chancellor's Office in time for local catalog publication deadline will be published in the Spring addendum.
- Textbook Deadline: Textbook updates must be approved by the Tech Review by this date.
- Catalog Deadline: Any changes that will appear in the 2020-2021 catalog must be approved by this date.
- CSUGE/IGETC Deadline: Any course that you would like to have listed as meeting CSUGE/IGETC requirements for Fall 2020 must be approved by this date. (Must already be UC approved).
- UC New Course Deadline: Any new course that you would like to have listed as UC transferable for Fall 2020 must be approved by this date.
- CSU New Course Deadline: Any new course that you would like to have listed as CSU transferable for Fall 2020 must be approved by this date.
- New Programs/Certificates/Degrees: Any new program, degree, or certificate that you would like to have available for students in Fall 2020 should be approved by this date.