Before proceeding with the SEP Workshop,
all new students must complete the mandatory online orientation (STEP 1 above)
BEFORE completing the RSVP form for the SEP Workshop.
After completing STEP 1: Online Orientation,
complete this RSVP form prior to coming to scheduling an online Zoom workshop.
Workshop dates offered are:
- Thursday, October 22, 2020 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, October 28, 2020 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, October 29, 2020 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 4, 2020 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, November 5, 2020 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Thursday, November 12, 2020 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The workshops are limited to 40 students. Only students that have
RSVPd via the online form will be admitted.
Due to the time constraint, it is important that you arrive on time at 11 a.m. Students who arrive more than 10 minutes late will be asked to reschedule.
Please click on this Zoom link -
https://cccconfer.zoom.us/j/93964236263?pwd=Vi93Z3dyaHJGNTA4dmFMNjN5Q0F6QT09 - to join the workshop.
Additionally, students with other college transcripts will need to submit official copies of transcript to
admissions and records.
Counselors facilitating the workshop will not have enough time to review those transcripts. We recommend you
schedule a counseling appointment online to review other college transcripts after completing the online orientation and SEP workshop.