What is the CSU Transfer Success Pathway (TSP) program?
The CSU Transfer Success Pathway program offers eligible students guaranteed admission to one of 23 universities within the California State University (CSU) system. As a transfer success pathway student, you will have access to personalized support as you make the transition from community college to a CSU within three years. You can receive personalized guidance from CSU representatives and invitations to events at your chosen university.
To participate in the TSP program, students must:
- be a California resident (AB 540 and international students are also eligible to participate).
- be on track to graduate from a California high school.
- apply to the CSU system for freshman admission for the fall 2023, 2024, or 2025 term.
- not have been admitted to any CSU campus to which they applied.
Additionally, the CSU will accept students into the program who also:
- were admitted through the CSU Redirect program, but did not respond to the redirection offer; or
- did not apply and are not able to attend a CSU due to self-declared financial or personal reasons.
Benefits for Students
- Guaranteed admission to their CSU campus and program, provided that students meet the program requirements outlined in the agreement within three years
- Follow up by a CSU representative to ensure that students are on the right track for transfer
- Invitations to specific CSU transfer events
- Complete transfer requirements within three years
- Specify the university and major at the time you enter the agreement
- Meet the transfer requirements set by the university, including:
- Transferable GPA
- Major prerequisites
- Major prerequisites GPA
- Complete the dual admission eligibility questionnaire via the CSU Transfer Planner between August 1 through September 30
- Review agreement requirements
- Select and confirm agreement
- Provide community college information
Deadline to apply is September 30.
updated 10 09 2023