Accordion Content

Make sure to send transcripts and other documents when the university requests them.

You must request and submit transcripts from each college attended.

If you are requesting a general education certification (CSUGE or IGETC), make sure to indicate this when you are requesting your final Citrus College transcripts.

This short video will walk you through the steps of ordering your Citrus College transcripts and requesting certification.

Display Order
Content Type: Accordion
Back To Top