The Citrus College Nursing Program counselors are dedicated to ensure that prospective nursing applicants have information and access to services provided by the college needed for success in the nursing program.
One of the most important things you can do to ensure your success in the nursing program is to maintain regular contact with a Nursing Counselor. Counseling services include:
- Academic advising
- Transcript evaluation
- Education planning
- Referrals to program and campus resources
- Review of graduation requirements including
Prerequisite (Core Sciences) GPA
- Associate Degree Nursing/Registered Nursing (RNRS) Transfer Information
ASSIST : up-to-date information about student transfer in California
Do you have questions about the Nursing programs at Citrus?
Make an appointment with the Nursing Counselor.
To make an appointment call:
(626) 914-8530 · Counseling and Advisement Center
(626) 914-8720 · Health Sciences Office
You will need a Citrus student ID# to make an appointment.
For general information regarding the nursing programs, you may call the Nursing Information Line at (626) 852-6414 or email at